AICTE Faculty Development Program on "Computer Science and Biology"
AICTE ATAL Faculty Development Program on
Computer Science and Biology
January 18-22, 2021
Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur is organizing a Faculty Development Program on "Computer Science and Biology" with the support of AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy. This Faculty Development Program will start from the 18th January 2021 and will end on the 22nd January 2021.
- Algorithms and Applications of DNA sequence analysis
- DNA Databases
- Protein structure and function
- Protein sequence databases
- sequence alignment
- Global and local alignment
- Multiple sequence alignment
- Protein sequence analysis
- Protein secondary structures
- Deep learning tools in sequence analysis.
- Genome informatics: NGS
- RNA seq. Biocomputing and Biocommunication.
- Computational Biology Development and applications of coarse-grained (CG) methods for biomolecules and mechanistic study of large biomolecular systems
- Modeling of biomolecular recognition
- Free energy simulations
- Modeling host-pathogen interactions
- High-end computation for generated big data
- Biological networks
- Multi-omics: genomics, proteomics, metabolomics
- PG Scholars
- Research scholars
- Industry Persons
Registration Fee: NIL
Last Date of registration: January 15, 2021