AICTE-IIITDM e-FDP on 3D PRINTING & DESIGN [FREE]
ONE WEEK ONLINE FDP ON
3D PRINTING & DESIGN
January 4-8, 2021
Smart and Innovative Laboratory for Energy devices (SMILE), Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing (IIITDM) Kancheepuram, Chennai, India Jointly organizing an online FDP on 3D PRINTING & DESIGN. This is AICTE TRAINING AND LEARNING program. This online FDP will start from the 4th January 2021 and will end on the 8th January 2021.
The topics which will be covered in this online FDP,
- Molecules to Materials
- Bio inks and Bioprinting
- Functional polymers and nanocomposites
- Lead-Free Solder Alloys
- Custom product designs
- The module under non-steady-state heat input condition
- Additive manufacturing of flexible devices
- Next-generation wearables
- Energy harvesting and storage devices
- Functionalization for CO2 utilization
- 3D printed device - Recycle, Recover & Reuse
- Hands-on-simulation tools for molecular modeling, materials performance to device development
- Industrial demo & interaction
Sessions will be handled by eminent persons from IIT, CSIR, ARCI, Boise state university, Universiti Malaya, Kyung Hee University, Carnegie Mellon University, Johnson Matthey, Nordson Corporation, Fujifilm Dimatix, Inc.
Selection is on a “first come first serve” basis. Selection will be intimated through the mail and selected participants should confirm their participation.
Course Registration is free for all participants.
The last date to apply is 26.12.2020
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply here, Title: 3D Printing & Design Application No: 1584379884