AICTE IIITDM FREE FDP on Energy Storage
AICTE Training and Learning Sponsored ONLINE Faculty Development Program on
27th Oct 2020 – 31st Oct 2020
Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing IIITDM, Kancheepuram organising ONLINE Faculty Development Program FDP on “Energy Storage” THis is an AICTE Training and Learning Sponsored programme and this will start from the 27th October 2020 and will end on 31st October 2020 In this 5 days online FDP programme you can participate by the link given below.
The following topics will be covered in this online FDP on Energy Storage at IIITDM
- Types and futures of energy storage systems
- Standards and technical comparison.
- Use of energy storage in PV generation systems (wind & PV).
- Design, control and application of battery energy storage in the off-grid system.
- Energy storage technologies for hybrid energy systems.
- Renewable based off‐Grid/Grid‐Interactive systems and their control.
- Battery Storage and electrical vehicle Integration.
- Modelling and Design of energy storage.
The course content will be delivered In this online FDP on Energy Storage at IIITDM from a pool of resource persons on the subject from leading prestigious academic institutions.
You should be one of the following to participate in this online FDP
- Faculty members
- Research scholars
- PG Scholars
- participants from Government and Industry
Registration is free for all participants for this course on AICTE Training and Learning Sponsored course on “Energy Storage”
Those who have an attendance of a minimum 80 % and score more than 60% in the test will be issued a digital certificate by the ATAL Academy.
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply for this FDP by this link
The last date to apply for this ATAL programme is 17.10.2020
Mr K. Sridharan, Research Scholar Contact: 9994179911