AICTE IIT-BHU e-STC on Challenges, Opportunities, and Emerging Trend in the Field of High Voltage and Electrical Insulation
AICTE SPONSORED QIP Short Term Course On
Challenges, Opportunities, and Emerging Trend in the Field of High Voltage and Electrical Insulation
1– 6 Feb. 2021
Department of Electronics Engineering and School of Materials Science and Technology Quality Improvement Program Center Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi is organizing a Sponsored Short Term Course On “Challenges, Opportunities, and Emerging Trend in the Field of High Voltage and Electrical Insulation ”. This STC will start from the 1st February 2021 and will end on the 6th February 2021. This STC by the IIT BHU is sponsored by the AICTE.
- High voltage fundamentals: An overview of different failure mechanism in electrical insulation, high voltage generation and measurement techniques.
- Recent progress in application of high voltages: Pollution control, Pulse power engineering.
- Novel methods in analysis of electrical discharges.
- Nano-dielectrics: Synthesis, characterization, challenges, and opportunities.
- Progress in liquid dielectrics (mineral, synthetic, and natural ester based nano fluid).
- Recent advances in condition monitoring and diagnostics of power transformer.
- Faculty members from AICTE approved educational institutes.
NIT Warangal CEP of Power Electronics to Renewable Energy sources and Power Quality Improvement Devices
There is no registration fee for this course.
Last date of registration: 20th January 2021
How to apply:
Interested candidates who want to join this Short Term Course can apply here
For more information, see the link below