AICTE NIT Kurukshetra Online FDP on Semantic Intelligence: Applications and Perspectives
AICTE Training and Learning(ATAL) Academy sponsored One Week Online FDP on
Semantic Intelligence Applications and Perspectives
National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra
Sep 26th–30th 2020
National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra is going to organize a One-week FDP on Semantic Intelligence: Applications and Perspectives sponsored by All India Council for Technical Education, Government of India Under AICTE Training & Learning (ATAL) Academy from 26th September 2020 to 30th September 2020.
This workshop is an attempt to establish in the audience the importance of using semantic data models. It provides an introduction and hands-on to make you familiar with ontologies and semantic technologies, covering a broad range of topics, including an overview of best practices, tools, and techniques used to build semantically enabled systems.
- This workshop discusses what is going on in knowledge-based systems’ research and brings it in an easy-to-understand manner for the non-experts in this field.
- The research scholars, academicians, researchers, and practitioners in all application domains can benefit themselves from this workshop. Even the people working in management and decision support can understand how to create working prototypes.
- After doing this workshop, a novice in the field of computer science can get hands-on to how to utilize the semantic technologies for real-world problems.
As semantic intelligence and its applications are entering the newest curricula at education institutions worldwide, and not many workshops and FDPs pertaining to the same are available; it is high time to introduce such a workshop that can serve as a reference for concern.
Topics to be Covered:
- Background to Semantic Intelligence
- Ontology Modeling
- Knowledge Graph construction and management
- Applications and Use Cases
- Semantic Intelligence from Visual Data (contd..)
Distinguished and Learned persons from institutes of repute including IITs, NITs, and experts from related industries will be the resource persons for the FDP.
Who can Apply?
- This FDP is only for the faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, research scholars, PG Scholars, participants from Government, Industry (Bureaucrats/Technicians/Participants from Industry, etc.)and staff of host institutions.
- Not more than 30% of the Host Institution.
- One participant can apply for a maximum of 2 FDPs.
Registration Fee- NIL
For register click on the link
Dr. Sarika Jain
For more information, see below