Ansys | Application for Application Developer, Apply now!
Ansys is recruiting candidates for the post of Application Developer.
They are recruiting early-career developers to train on Robotic Processing Automation (RPA) development utilizing the UiPath platform.
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
- Deploy UiPath components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories, and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA(UiPath) solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes).
- Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Lead the efforts of Deployment of each automation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, computer engineering, or related field
- A minimum of 0-1+ years’ experience in Robotic Process Automation using the UiPath platform.
- An ability to understand current-state business processes and prioritize efficiency and automation opportunities.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Familiarity with Object-oriented programming with Microsoft .Net (VB and C#), VBA, Java, or similar
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiarity with API interaction
- Strong use of Microsoft Office productivity tools including, Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint