Bewakoof | Application for Backend Software Engineer, Apply by September 15ᵗʰ 2022
Bewakoof is hiring candidates for the role of Backend Software Engineer.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Ruby on Rails
- Strong in problem-solving skills, data structures, and algorithms
- Excellent experience with databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Familiarity with tools for code reviews, version control (GIT)
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
- Hands-on with search platforms ( Elasticsearch/ SOLR etc.)
- Experience in application server hosting and monitoring
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Deliver features in an end-to-end manner (technical design, development, tests, deployment, and maintenance)
- Work closely with Product Managers to translate product requirements to engineering specifications
- Lead code review efforts and quality efforts in your area of ownership
- Participate in product discussions, take ownership and initiative
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India