CSC OAS 2021 COMMONWEALTH MASTER’S SCHOLARSHIP IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
No. F. 22-1/2020-ES.4
Government of India
Ministry of Education Department of Higher Education
2021 COMMONWEALTH MASTER’S SCHOLARSHIP IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
Online applications are invited from Indian nationals for ‘2021 COMMONWEALTH MASTER’ SCHOLARSHIP TENABLE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM’ for pursuing one year Master’s Degree Courses commencing from September/October 2021. The Scholarships are offered by the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (CSC), UK.
Candidates are required to apply online at the following portals:
- Ministry of Education portal: Link for online application: http://proposal.sakshat.ac.in/scholarship/. The portal would be active from 24 December 2020 to 21 February 2021.
- Commonwealth Scholarship Commission’s Online Application System (OAS): Link for OAS: https://fs29.formsite.com/m3nCYq/agyhpf9d2p/index.html The OAS is active from 14 December 2020 to 18 January 2021 (16:00 GMT).
The last date for applying on CSC OAS is 18 January 2021
The number of nominations: 20 nominations would be made to the CSC.
- For applying online to Ministry of Education: http://proposal.sakshat.ac.in/scholarship/.
- For applying to CSC trough OAS: https://fs29.formsite.com/m3nCYq/agyhpf9d2p/index.html
- Terms and conditions for the 2021 Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship: https://cscuk.fcdo.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/masters-terms-and-conditions-mastersscholarships-2021.pdf