Full Stack Problem Setter [Intern] at HackerEarth
Full Stack Problem Setter [Intern]
HackerEarth has invited the appliance for the "Full Stack Problem Setter [Intern]" position in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. Interested candidates can apply for this.
"HackerEarth is an AI-powered, developer assessment software that helps in measuring a developer’s skills accurately through online coding tests. It takes a skill-based approach to assessments that allows companies to automatically generate standardized tests based on various skills and then accurately measure a developer’s performance".
Role and Responsibilities:
- Analyze the requirements shared
- Create and test Full-Stack and project questions
- Have a working knowledge of the following:
- HTML & CSS (basics)
- SQL (basics)
- AngularJS/ ReactJS (optional)
- Should be familiar with REST APIs
- Should be familiar with GIT (optional)
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India