Graduate Intern Technical Bangalore, KA Intel, Last date, Stipend
Graduate Intern Technical Bangalore, KA
Intel has invited the application for the Graduate Intern Technical Bangalore In this position, you will be involving in the training, design, and development of next-generation Server SOCs/CPUs. Your responsibilities will include some of the following but not limited to:
- Assist design unit
- Define VLSI Structural Design methodology
- Develop Analog IP on next-generation deep submicron
- Responsible for Integration of Third-party IPs
The following candidates can apply for this Internship at Intel,
- You should be a student
- currently pursuing studies in relevant field with a good understanding of semiconductor physics
- Familiarity with Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI)
- Well versed in UNIX*, C programming and relevant Computer-Aided Design (CAD) tools
The location for this Internship is Banglore Karnataka.
How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply here.