IBM | Software Engineer, Apply Now!
IBM is inviting applicants for a Job as a Software Engineer, Interested candidates can apply.
At ISDL, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To invent. To collaborate. To think along with clients. To make new products/markets. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought were possible.
- State: MULTIPLE
- City: Multiple Cities
- Category: Software Development & Support
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type: Entry Level
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Regular
- Company:(0063) IBM India Private Limited
- Req ID:586212BR
- Travel Required: No Travel
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Strong expertise in Systems Software Programming Skills (C, C++, Java, Python, GoLang, ReactJS, Groovy)
- Strong knowledge of Operating Systems concepts (Unix/Linux internals), data structures, algorithms
- Experience with cloud computing technologies such as Red Hat OpenShift, Microservices Architecture, and Kubernetes/Dockers.
- Good communication skills to work effectively in a global team environment
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering or other relevant fields.
Rules and Responsibility:
As a Software Engineer at IBM India Systems Development Lab (IBM ISDL), you will get an opportunity to work on all the phases of product development (Design/Development, Test, and Support) across core Systems technologies including Operating Systems, Firmware, Systems Software, Storage Software & Cloud Software.
As a Software developer at ISDL:
- You will be focused on the development of IBM Systems products interfacing with development & product management teams and end users, cutting across Geos.
- You would analyze product requirements, determine the best course of design, implement/code the solution, and test across the entire product development life cycle. One could also work on the Validation and Support of IBM Systems products.
- You get to work with vibrant, cultural driven, and technically accomplished teams working to create world-class products and deployment environments, delivering an industry-leading user experience for our customers
- You will be valued for your contributions to a growing organization with broader opportunities.