ICICI Bank Careers | Information Technology Analyst, Apply Now!
The incumbent will manage a cluster of technology platforms, would continuously evaluate technology solutions, and induct a cutting-edge technology stack to drive business excellence at ICICI Bank. The incumbent will work with the cross-functional business teams to create technology solutions by leveraging digital & data capabilities and inducting new-age technologies to develop a platform approach to the operating model. The incumbent would continuously look for digitizing opportunities and build intelligent automation workflows in the core banking processes by way of deploying scalable, modular, and well-governed technology platforms.
- MBA/Engineering Graduate / MCA or equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institution
- Up to 5 years of experience as a system analyst, business analyst, software developer, full stack developer, and technology manager in any industry.
- Experience with technology in Banking and Financial Services will be an added advantage.
- Should have worked in technology evaluation and implementation
- Basic understanding of Financial Networks and Applications, Financial Information Systems, Cyber Security Technologies/ Lending, and Banking Applications
- Should have basic knowledge of SaaS, PaaS, cloud infrastructure, data governance, data warehouse, and data lake.
Rules & Responsibility:
- Digitize banking processes to create a frictionless and automated business and process workflow
- Continuously explore, evaluate and induct new technology platforms across SaaS, PaaS, and custom workflows
- Work closely with business and functional teams and ensure frictionless and straight-through processing (STP) of business operations
- Work along with business and functional teams and develop a deep understanding of various operational processes in the relevant areas of implementation
- Work along with cross-functional teams and create a technology stack that is scalable, resilient, and well-governed
- Work with various technology partners to develop technology solutions catering to various business requirements
- Ensure that the systems adhere to the Information Security Guidelines
- Ensure up-to-date documentation of manuals and process notes governing business activities to comply with applicable technology protocols, governing standards, and business user manual
- To ensure system availability and extend support during system downtime and technical exigencies
- Engage in continuous and regular testing of the IT system for readiness for unforeseen and unexpected events which can impact the business continuity.
- Provide proactive resolution of potential IT-related queries and track Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with technology partners providing support.
- Provision for IT Infrastructure and hardware for platform requirements for use, as required.