IIIT Allahabad Faculty Development Program on Emotional Intelligence
Online Faculty Development Program on Emotional Intelligence
13-09-2020 to 17-09-2020
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad is conducting an Online Faculty Development Program on Emotional Intelligence. Emotional intelligence or EQ is the ability to understand, use, and manage our emotions in a positive way to relieve stress, communicate effectively, empathize with others, overcome challenges, and defuse conflict.
It uses emotional information to guide the thinking and behavior, and to manage and/or adjust emotions to adapt to environments or achieve one's goal. It is one of the booming topics in the field of Life Skill Management.
- To have a basic understanding of emotional intelligence.
- Understanding the implementation of emotional intelligence in varied situations and environments.
- Enhancement of the emotional quotient which is quite important than IQ.
- To think critically and strategically and to develop the ability to identify emotional steps and design appropriate courses of action.
- Introduction to EQ.
- Emotions and the Tripartite Brain.
- Emotional Competencies.
- Executive EQ.
- Emotions and Enneagram.
- Rational Emotive Therapy.
- Script Analysis using Enneagram.
- Measuring Emotional Intelligence.
- Role of Emotions.
- Emotional Transformation.
- Emotions and Attitudes.
Who Can Attend?
- Faculty Members from all Academic Institutions.
- Officers and Staff of IIIT Allahabad
- Research Scholars of IIIT Allahabad
- Students of IIIT Allahabad.
- Industry Professionals.
Faculty Members from any Academic Institution can Register here
Industry professionals and Officers, Staff, Research Scholars & Students of IIITA who are interested in attending the program can register here
E-Certificates of the FDP will be distributed via online mode.
DR. PRAGYA SINGH
For more information, click below