IIT Guwahati Contractual Project Staff requirement
Research and Development
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
Guwahati – 781039, Assam
Applications are invited for ONLINE Interview over MSTeams for the contractual post of JRF (GATE) in an AD&DB sponsored project entitled “Experimental studies on the finiteness of a wing” in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati.
- Project Title: Experimental studies on finiteness of a wing
- Project Staff Designation: JRF (GATE)
- Number of Vacancies: 01 (ONE)
- Basic Pay (Rs.) Rs. 31,000/-
- Duration of Appointment: 11 Months
- Mandatory Qualifications: BE/BTech in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering. The candidate must have cleared GATE at least once.
- Desirable Experience: Experimental expertise for force measurement, Handling DAQ, design of experimental setup, knowledge of ANSYS and ABAQUS.
- Application Deadline 05th January 2021 (Tuesday)
- Shortlisting Date 06th January 2021 (Wednesday)
- Interview Date 07th January 2021 (Thursday)
How to apply:
The candidates have to send an application/CV giving details of all educational qualifications, experience, postal address, mobile no., email id, etc. by 05th January 2021 (Tuesday) to the PI at the following email address with subject line “Application for JRF (GATE) Position”. Shortlisted candidates will be called for online interview through e-mail which will also contain the interview schedule and MS Teams link.