IIT Indore: e-STC on Current Trends in Biomedical Signal and Image Processing
TEQIP- III Sponsored Short-Term Course on
Current Trends in Biomedical Signal and Image Processing
20 - 22 October 2020
The discipline of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Indore is organizing a three days TEQIP- III Sponsored Short-Term Course on Current Trends in Biomedical Signal and Image Processing from 20 - 22 October 2020.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
- Signal and image analysis techniques
- Classification methods
- Fundamentals of biomedical signal and image processing
- EEG signal analysis and classification
- ECG signal analysis and classification
- Medical image analysis and classification
- Signal and image processing for telemedicine
- Feature extraction methods
- Medical applications of signal and image processing
- Deep learning for biomedical signal processing
Who can apply?
- R & D organizations and industries.
- Faculty from Engineering/Polytechnic colleges.
- Research scholars
- Postgraduate and undergraduate students
|Industry personnel||Rs. 10,000*|
|faculty members||Rs. 5,000*|
*including service tax
|Beneficiary Name||Registrar IIT Indore|
|Bank Name||Canara bank|
|Branch||IIT Indore, Khandwa Road, Simrol, Indore|
For Online Payment- Click here
The last date to apply for this e-STC is 18th October 2020.
For more information, see the link below