IIT Indore FDP on "Nanomaterials for Next-generation applications"-
QIP faculty development program on
Nanomaterials for Next-generation applications
March 22-27, 2021
Applications are invited for online FDP conducted by IIT Indore on "Nanomaterials for Next-generation applications" from 22-27 March 2021. The course lectures will be delivered by the faculty members of IIT Indore and other eminent speakers invited from premier institutions of India.
- This short-term course will cover topics in nanosciences and nanomaterials for next-generation applications in optoelectronic devices, solar cells, gas sensors, and biomedical areas for the advancement of knowledge.
- This short-term course is designed for everyone to get experience in chemical synthesis and characterizations, thin-film growth, and device fabrication related to optoelectronics, energy, and sensor applications.
- This course brings together scientists, researchers, and engineers through teaching and learning activities to enhance and expand on current knowledge and encourage in-depth discussions through tutorials to prepare for research-led activities.
- Module 1: An Introduction to Electronic Structure Theory and Their Applications in Nanomaterial
- Module 2: Applications of nanomaterials Ultra-violet based Communications
- Module 3: Introduction to Porous Semiconductors and their Applications in Nanomaterials Science
- Module 4: Applications of nanomaterials/solar-cells in Visible Light Communications
- Module 5: QWs and nano dimensional materials for neuromorphic computing, biochemical sensors, and power devices
- Module 6: Peptide and DNA Nanotechnology
- Module 7: Nano Devices for Integrated CMOS-Photonics
- No registration fee for faculty participants from AICTE approved colleges and institutes (Limited).
- Rs 4000 for students.
- Rs 6000 for faculty/scientists from Non-AICTE approved colleges.
- Rs 8000 for Industry Personnel.
The last date of course registration is March 19, 2021.
Mode of Payment:
For Online Payment- Click Here
For bank transfer:
- Beneficiary Name: Registrar IIT Indore
- Bank Name: Canara bank
- Branch: IIT Indore, Khandwa Road, Simrol, Indore
- Account number: 1476101027440
- IFS Code: CNRB0006223
- SWIFT Code/BIC: CNRBINBBISG