IIT Indore Online STC on 5G and Beyond Wireless Technologies
TEQIP-III Sponsored Online Short-Term Course on
5G and Beyond Wireless Technologies: Modelling and Simulations using MATLAB
(21 – 23 December 2020)
IIT Indore organizes TEQIP-III sponsored online STC on 5G and Beyond Wireless Technologies: Modelling and Simulations using MATLAB from 21 – 23 December 2020. The upcoming 5th generation (5G) wireless communication standard will be capable of providing a high data rate, low latency, and substantial throughput requirements.
- Online lectures from Distinguished Speakers
- E-certificate to the participants on successful completion of the course
- Course Presentations and MATLAB codes are going to be provided to the participants
- 5G Communications Specifications and Use cases
- 5G Communications & Beyond: Overview of PHY techniques
- Channel Coding in 5G Communications
- Modeling, Simulations, and Analysis of following 5G and beyond wireless systems are going to be discussed with greater details: (a) Cooperative Relay Systems (b) Energy-Harvesting-based Cognitive Radio Systems (c) Spatial-Modulationbased MIMO Systems (d) Optical Wireless Communication Systems (e) Non-Orthogonal Multiple Access (NOMA)-based Wireless Systems
- Hands-on training session using MATLAB, and demonstration of 5G waveforms through simulations.
- UG and PG students
- Ph.D. students
- Faculty members
- Industry experts
|Faculty members from TEQIP-III institutes||NIL|
|Student participants||Rs. 1500|
|Faculty members from non-TEQIP-III institutes||Rs.3000|
|Participants from Industry||Rs 6000|
Course Timings 10:00 AM – 05:30 PM
Last Date of Registration 20 Dec. 2020
Registration Link is attached here.
For more details, click here.