IIT Indore STC on Photovoltaic Devices & Systems Challenges & Scope
QIP Sponsored Short Term Course
“Photovoltaic Devices & Systems: Challenges & Scope”
Organized by the Department of Electrical Engineering,
IIT Indore, MP 453552
Date: March 8th – 13th, 2021
An online STC will be conducted by IIT Indore from March 8th – 13th, 2021 on “Photovoltaic Devices & Systems: Challenges & Scope”. applications are invited for the same.
• Introducing the overall energy scenario in the Indian as well as world context, emphasizing the need for renewable energy sources and understanding Solar radiation.
• Introducing the participants to the various interdisciplinary aspects of Photovoltaics in terms of materials and device performance, strategies to improve performance of Solar cells, Silicon Photovoltaic cells and PV modules as well as arrays .
• Significance of Solar Tracking, Stand alone PV systems, Microgrid and Grid connected PV systems.
• Next Generation Solar Cells and emerging concepts, challenges and opportunities.
Who should attend this course:
Faculty members (AICTE approved Colleges/Institutions), Faculty members (Other institutes), scientists, researchers, UG/PG students who want to have deeper insight into the world of photovoltaics.
For AICTE College participants: No Fees for Faculty members All participants are requested to send their nominations/registration forms through their coordinators/heads along with ID proof
For other participants:
- Students (UG/PG/PhD): INR 2000/-
- Faculty/scientist: INR 3000/-
- Industry participant: INR 5000/-
For Online Payment: http://www.iiti.ac.in/page/e-payments
For Bank Transfer:
- Beneficiary Name: Registrar, IIT Indore
- Bank Name: Canara Bank
- Branch: IIT Indore, Khandwa Road, Simrol, Indore
- Account number: 1476101027440
- IFS Code: CNRB0006223
- SWIFT Code/BIC: CNRBINBBISG
Last date for Registration & confirmation: 05/03/2021 (Friday)