IIT Jodhpur Recruitment for Non-teaching positions.
Overview: Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur is inviting applications from eligible Indian Citizens for various Non-teaching positions.
- Scientific Officer (Veterinary)
- Manager (ICT) - Networking
- Manager (ICT) – System Administration
- ERP Manager
- Technical Communication Manager
- Industry Liaison Officer
- Training & Placement Officer
- Continuing Education Programme Officer
- Assistant Manager (ICT) (Networking)
- Assistant Manager (ICT) (System Administration)
- Assistant Sports Officer
- Senior Software Engineer
- System Administrator
- Database Administrator
- Digital Content Designer
- Web Programmer
- Multimedia Content Developer
- Assistant Industry Liaison Officer
- Software Engineer
How to Register:
- Step1 Online Registration.
- Step 2 Filling of Online Application Form.
- Step 3 Fee Submission (Online)
- Step 4 Printout of Application & Fee Receipt.
- Step 5 Sending of Hardcopy of application, fee receipt & requisite documents.
- Start date of online registration and application 10.02.2021
- The closing date of submission of the online application form is 10.03.2021
- The last date of receiving the hardcopy is 18.03.2021
- Admissible benefits include Basic Pay, DA, Medical Facility and Transport Allowance, as per Government of India rules as applicable from time to time.
*To know more about the details of eligibility criteria, qualification and experience click on the below-given link.*