IIT Kanpur invites applications for Research Associate
Applications are invited for Research Associate -III
Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Kanpur is inviting an application for "Research Associate-III" positions in the project entitled, "Single-Carrier Decoy-State Frequency-Coded Quantum Key Distribution Over 50km Optical Fiber" which is funded by the "Department of Science and Technology (DST)" under the "QUEST scheme". The Last date of receiving applications: March 8th, 2021.
Position: Research Associate-III
Essential Qualification: Ph.D. in EE or Physics or interdisciplinary centers with a thesis within the areas of the "quantum cryptography/nonlinear fiber-optics/quantum optics/optical communications/digital communications and coding".
- The experimental knowledge of optical fibers and WDM optical components
- The Theory of quantum key distribution protocols, security analysis, and the implementation
- Knowledge of error control coding
- Statistical data analysis and report generation
- Knowledge of MATLAB, C/C++, VHDL/Verilog, LTSPICE
- Experience in mentoring team members to finish project-related tasks
How to apply?
Interested candidates should send their brief CV by email to the subsequent email address: nishc[at]iitk.ac.in
|Number of Posts||01|
|Last date of receiving applications||March 8th, 2021|