IIT Madras | SPARC e-lecture series on Magnetorheological Fluids (MRF): Characterization, Modeling, and Application, Apply by 7th September 2022
IIT Madras is organizing a SPARC online lecture series on Magnetorheological Fluids (MRF): Characterization, Modeling, and Application, interested candidates can apply.
The Scheme for Promotion of Academic and Research Collaboration (SPARC) aims at improving the research ecosystem of India’s Higher Educational Institutions by facilitating academic and research collaborations between Indian Institutions and the best institutions in the world from 28 selected nations to jointly solve problems of national and international relevance.
- Introduction to smart controllable ER and MR fluids
- Phenomenological modeling of MR Fluid behavior MR-based devices
- Physics-based modeling of MR fluid Dampers (quasi-static approach)
- Design optimization of MR fluid Dampers and semi-active control strategies
- MR fluid brakes: Overview, modeling, And optimization
Who can attend:
UG, PG, Ph.D. Scholars, Faculty & Professionals from various Academic / Research Organizations and Industries. Maximum seats: 100 on first cum first served basis.
No Registration Fee
The last date for registration is 7th September 2022.
E-Certificates shall be issued to the registered participants approved by the coordinator, provided the participant obtains at least 80% attendance in the lecture series.