IIT Patna | Faculty Development Programme - Deep Learning for Healthcare Management, Apply Now!
IIT Patna is organizing a Faculty Development Programme - Deep Learning for Healthcare Management. Interested ones can apply.
Objectives of FDP:
- To provide in-depth knowledge with practical applications through theoretical sessions blended with hands-on experiments.
- To enhance the skills of faculties to make them well equipped with the current state-of-the-art technologies.
- To provide thorough application-oriented and problem-based learning with real-life examples.
- To equip the faculty to make utmost competent to capture the knowledge urge of modern-day students.
Eligibility and Registration:
- No Registration Fee.
- Assistant Professor/ Associate Professors/ PhD scholars/ PG students.
- 30/50 participants from HEIs from the same city/within 100 km of the host institute.
- Participants have to register through the ATAL portal (https://atalacademy.aicte-india.org/login)
- Understand the concepts and importance of various features in computational Data Science.
- Appreciate the need for structured data and preprocessing steps in feature engineering.
- Have a profound understanding of deep learning and challenges in classification and segmentation.
- Analyze the relative importance of deep learning efficient performance in Data Science.
- Interpret and apply dimensionality reduction techniques on a large dataset and select the appropriate feature.
- Evaluate the state-of-the-art deep learning models hands-on.
- Apply the pre-processing techniques and deep learning models to real-world data.
- Study applications of deep learning models in healthcare.
- Develop the motivation for further studies and research in these domains.