IIT Patna FDP on Neuronal Dynamics and Neuromorphic Computing
Online Faculty Development Program on
Neuronal Dynamics and Neuromorphic Computing
October 19-23, 2020
Department of Electrical Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Patna is organizing an online Online Faculty Development Program on Neuronal Dynamics and Neuromorphic Computing. This online FDP at IIT Patna will start from the 19th of October 2020 and will end on 23rd October 2020, This online FDP is beneficial for the engineering aspirants. This online FDP is sponsored by the AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy.
The following candidates can apply for this online FDP on Neuronal Dynamics and Neuromorphic Computing at IIT Patna
- Future researchers (UG/PG students)
- Faculty members
The following topics will be covered in this online FDP at IIT Patna
- Neuronal Dynamics: Overview of neuroscience, neurons, and synapses.
- First-order resistive-capacitive (RC) models for passive membrane and neuron.
- Integrate-and fire and Leakey-integrate fire (LIF) models.
- Realizing LIF behavior through Silicon neuron.
- Neuromorphic Computing: Concepts and overview of brain-inspired computing,
- supervised and unsupervised learning.
- Artificial neural network (ANN), third-generation spiking neural network (SNN).
- Hardware implementation and realization of ANN and SNN.
- Application of neuromorphic computing for recognition and decision making for machine learning (ML)
How to apply
Download the form and fill to apply for this online FDP on at IIT Patna.
and Mail here