IIT Ropar ADVITIYA 2020 Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning with COVID19 Data Analysis
Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar, is organizing, ADVITIYA 2020 Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning. Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a field that has a long history but is still constantly and actively growing and changing. In this course, you’ll learn the basics of modern AI as well as some of the representative applications of AI. Along the way, we also hope to excite you about the numerous applications and huge possibilities in the field of AI, which continues to expand human capability beyond our imagination. This will start from the 12th December 2020 and will end on the 13th December 2020.
The following topics will be covered in this online course on Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning with COVID19 Data Analysis are not limited to,
- Introduction Of Artificial Intelligence
- Python Programming
- Working On Various Python Library
- Installing library and packages for machine learning and data science
- Scipy and Numpy
- IPython toolkit
- Learning Algorithms/Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Introduction to Neural Networks
- Classifying MNIST digits using Random Forest
- Customer churn prediction using ANN
- Image Segmentation using OpenCV
- Face Detection using Haar Cascades
- Making Snapchat Filters
There is a total of 7 sessions in this course by the IIT Ropar.
Prerequisites & Eligibility:
1. This is a basic+advanced level workshop. All the tools and techniques required will be taught in the workshop itself.
2. The course and curriculum of this workshop are more inclined towards engineering streams, however, anybody can join this training even from a different department.
3. Any B.Tech/BE/BCA/BSc/M.Tech/ME/MCA/MSc or any UG or PG/Ph.D. a student from any college/institute all over India can join to enhance his/her skills.
|Fee with Advitiya IIT Ropar certification:||699|
|Fee with Advitiya IIT Ropar + Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certification||1299/-|
How to apply