IIT BHU STC on Bioenergy: A Hope for Future for Global Energy Security
Online AICTE Approved Quality Improvement Program-Short Term Course
“Bioenergy: A Hope for Future for Global Energy Security”
(March 01-05, 2021)
A short term course is going to be conducted by IIT Varanasi from 1-5 March 2021. The course is designed to benefit the students, faculty, and researchers from Engineering institutions.
- Energy and energy security
- Assessment of global and Indian energy resources
- Societal aspects of energy
- Renewable and non-renewable energy
- Solar energy and futuristic aspects of solar energy
- Wind energy
- Geothermal and hydro-energy
- Waste to Energy
- Bioenergy from wastewaters
- Superconductivity and cold fusion
- Economics and energy
Who should attend?
Faculty in Sciences, Civil/Chemical/Mechanical/Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology from AICTE recognized colleges. Interested participants are requested to send their filled registration form at the earliest. This will help us in making the necessary arrangements. Selected candidates will be informed by e-mail / Fax etc.
- Last date of registration: February 23,2021
- Intimation of Selection by email: February 25, 2021