Software Engineering Intern [Summer 2021] at Google
Overview: Applications invited for "Software Engineering Intern, Summer 2021" at Google. Software Engineering Interns at Google are researchers and developers who yearn to create and implement complex computer science solutions.
Important Note: Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, Google is currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Taiwan due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's, Masters or Ph.D. in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience with Data Structures or Algorithms.
- Currently enrolled in a full-time degree program, and returning to the program after the completion of the internship.
- Experience with Unix/Linux, Machine Learning, Tensorflow, or embedded systems.
- Extensive experience programming in one of the following languages: C, C++, Java, and/or Python.
- Apply knowledge gained in computer science courses to real-world problems.
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution to effectively solve problems.
- Develop scripts to automate routine tasks.
- Create and support a productive and innovative team. This includes working with peers, managers, and teams.
*For more details about the internship offer check out the below-given link.*