Technical Engineer Intern at Synopsys
Overview: Synopsys is hiring for a Technical Engineer Intern. The position will also be responsible for analyzing and debugging simulation failures, as well as analyzing functional coverage results. B.Tech/M.Tech in EE from a reputed institute can apply.
Qualification: B.Tech/M.Tech in EE from a reputed institute
- Job Category: Interns/temp
- Hire Type: Intern
- Location: Noida
- Country: India
- Strong Verilog coding skills
- Strong debugging skills
- Strong C/C++ or Perl or Python scripting skills
- Knowledge of FPGA Architectures
- Highly skilled with one or more industry-standard simulation tools Synopsys VCS, Verdi
- Strong understanding of typical design structures (FIFO’s, pipelines, memories, state machines, etc.)
- Fast learner, comfortable, and confident interacting with architects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
*For more details about the post check out the below-given link.*