International Workshop on Design and Manufacturing of Composites for Engineering Applications
Design and Manufacturing of Composites for Engineering Applications
(01 February 2021 to 05 February 2021)
International Workshop on Design and Manufacturing of Composites for Engineering Applications will be from February 01- February 05, 2021. The design portion includes an explanation of the concepts involved in the detailed design analysis of composites.
- Fundamentals of Composites
- Engineering Applications of Composite Materials.
- Primary Manufacturing Processes for Composites
- Secondary Manufacturing Processes for Composites
- Mechanics of Composite Materials
- Introduction to Finite Element Method and Mesh-free technique for the design analysis of Composite materials
- ANSYS Parametric Design Language (APDL) Programming for Composite Structures
- Mean-field Homogenisation for Composite Materials (RVE Analysis for calculation of effective composite properties)
- Structure Health Monitoring of Composites
- The total payable amount for Indian Participants (inclusive of applicable GST): ₹ 354/-
- The total payable amount for Foreign Participants: $ 10/- (USD ten only)
- Bank Name and Branch: Punjab National Bank, IIT Kamand
- Account number: 7315000100034369
- Account Holder Name: IIT Mandi SRIC Extension Activities
- IFSC code: PUNB0731500
- Swift code: PUNBINBBPAR
- IIT Mandi GSTIN: 02AAALI0149J1ZI • IIT Mandi PAN: AAALI0149J
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/AzGKfHQZBQaimF6z6
Registrations close on 03rd January 2021 (Sunday)
Click here for more details.