"Management Associate" at Apple Media Services | Intern
Management Associate [Marketing] | Internship
Apple Media Services
Apple Media Services has invited the appliance for the "Management Associate" position in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Interested candidates can apply for this.
"Apple Media Services is trying to find a sensible, multifaceted, and results-oriented intern to support the local App Store, Apple Music, and television App teams in their day to day role with a spread of critical actions, from weekly getting to programming and contributing to marketing campaigns".
Role and Responsibilities:
- Learn digital content management systems and processes.
- Learn and develop superb Keynote presentation and reporting skills.
- Support managers and teams in their core weekly activities.
- Support in analyzing key consumption and sales trends.
- Collaborate with designers, programmers, marketers, and product managers to build amazing user experiences.
- Work with cross-functional partners to create consensus on programming strategies for key business initiatives
- Generate and execute ideas for Apple Music and the App Store Featured Page, and Category main pages.
- Manage an evolving programming calendar and style guide.
- Apply a robust passion and interest in apps, music also like technology, media, and entertainment.
- We would such as you to be a fanatical, organized, and hard-working last year graduate preferably with education within the sphere of performance marketing, media planning, PR, journalism, science or TV and music with strong interpersonal skills and good at managing relationships.
- You’ll also need to be someone with phenomenal attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong knowledge of the local Apps and Games landscape and music scene; what’s in the charts, the hottest new artists breaking through, as well as knowing what’s happening on the international music scene.
- A deep understanding of the digital landscape. A digital native.
- Good technical skills (Apps, iOS, macOS, Keynote).
- Highly organized with the capacity for balancing multiple projects at a time.
- Should be proficient in data analysis and use of Numbers/Excel.
- A graduate degree in a related field is a plus, MBA or equivalent degree preferred.
Duration: 12 months