MANIT Bhopal- National Workshop on "Advanced Research Methods"
National Workshop on Advanced Research Methods (ARM-2021)
(06 March- 10 March 2021)
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology
National Workshop will be conducted by MANIT from 6-19th March 2021. Applications are invited for the same.
- Introduction to research — The role of research, Various types of research, the Research process
- Understanding research Problems, Concepts, Constructs, Variables, and Definitions
- Identifying research problems, Formulation of research hypotheses, Critical review of literature, and research gap.
- Research design — Various types of research design, Field research, experimental, and Simulation.
- Use of Econometrics in research methods, Methods of data collection — Primary and Secondary data collection methods, qualitative methods of data collection, Case Study Method.
- Research tool optimization, Design Expert Techniques, Various Research Tools, Content analysis, Reliability, and Validity • Sampling techniques — The nature and probability sampling design, Non-probability sampling design, Determination of sample size.
- Processing and analysis of data and various techniques of testing of hypothesis.
- Ethical issues in conducting research, How to avoid plagiarism
- Academic writing, Thesis/report writing, Referencing, and appendices
The workshop aims at providing knowledge on the following areas:
- Formulation of Research Problem and Research Hypothesis
- A thorough knowledge about the concept, background, and assumptions of various data analysis techniques used in various types of Humanities and social sciences research.
- In-depth knowledge about quantitative and qualitative data.
- Inputs on entering quantitative and qualitative data, data processing, data analysis, and interpretation.
- An application of integration of qualitative and quantitative data analysis techniques in multidisciplinary research.
- How to deal with Ethical issues in conducting research and plagiarism
- Industry: Rs. 500.00
- Faculty Members: Rs.500.00
- Research Scholars: Rs. 500.00
- Under Graduate Students: Rs. 300.00
- Account Name: Director MANIT
- Account No. 10020150107
- IFSC. SBIN0001608
No registration fee for MANIT students.