MANIT online FDP on Industrial Engineering Techniques
Faculty Development Programme On
Industrial Engineering Techniques
15-19 March 2021
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology
Applications are invited for MANIT from 15-19 March 2021 on Industrial Engineering Techniques.
- Quick Review on Conventional Techniques employed in Method study and work measurement.
- Optimization Techniques and use of computers to handle the problems.
- Quality Function Deployment as a tool for Product Development
- Rapid Prototyping
- Supply Chain and Logistic Management
- Manufacturing and Maintenance Management using Lean Philosophy
- Statistical Qulaity Control techniques
- Other modern techniques.
Participation/ Who May Attend :
- Faculty members of Engineering Colleges.
- Research Scholars and M. Tech students.
- Motivated undergraduate students, who aspire to do research in the field of Industrial Engineering
Programme faculty include experts from IITs, NITIE, NITs and reputed Technical/engineering Institutes, experts from industries.
Last Date to apply 13th March, 2021
There is no Registration Fee for the Participants.