MeitY- Digital India Internship Scheme- 2021, Certification+Remuneration
Digital India Internship Scheme- 2021
Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) is organizing a Digital India Internship Scheme- 2021. This Internship aims at active participation in the learning process through experimentation and putting into practice the knowledge acquired in the classrooms. For the larger advantage of the scholar community and with a view to enriching the management/implementation of its various schemes/programs, the Ministry of Electronics and knowledge Technology has decided to notify these “Internship Guidelines”, to supply a framework for the engagement of Interns for a limited period.
- Indian students from recognized universities in India who have secured a minimum of 60% marks within the last held degree or certificate examination and pursuing B.E/ B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc.(Electronics)/MCA/ DoEACC „B‟ level/LL.B
NOTE: The students who are in the last semester or who will pass out in summer 2021 will not be eligible for the internship.
- Two months, extendable up to 3 months, counting on the performance of the candidate, requirement of the Ministry, and time the intern is willing to spend with the Ministry.
Place of Internship: New Delhi
- Certificates are going to be issued by the Ministry to the Interns on the completion of internship and submission of Report duly countersigned and accepted by the Competent Authority.
- A token remuneration of Rs.10,000/- per month would be paid to an Intern, subject to satisfactory performance, duly certified by his Supervisor/Mentor.
- The remuneration shall be paid after the completion of internship on submission of Report duly accepted by this Ministry.
No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for attending the private interview.