Meta | Applications are invited for Ph.D. Fellowship Program, Apply by September 20, 2022.
Meta is inviting applications for Supporting Ph.D. Fellowship Program, Interested candidates can apply.
Eligibility Criteria :
You are eligible to apply for the program as long as you are:
- Enrolled in a Ph.D. program at an accredited university in the fall following the application cycle (i.e., Fall 2023)
- Engaged in research related to computer science and engineering in areas relevant to Meta, as specified in the Available Fellowships section
The program is open to students at all accredited universities around the world.
How to Apply :
- CV or resume. There is no page limit to the resume or CV. In this case, it may be worthwhile to have a longer CV to complement your achievements or any publications you would like to share.
- Research statement. Statements of research should be 500 words or less and should clearly identify your area of focus, its importance to the field, and its applicability to Meta as it pertains to one of the Available Fellowships. Note that references or citations count toward the 500-word limit. To optimize the word count for research statements, references and citations should be added to CVs, which do not have a word or page limit.
- Two letters of recommendation. One of the letters of recommendation needs to come from a Ph.D. advisor or a research advisor. The other may come from another professor or industry contact.