Mi Scholarship Programme for Class 11/12 Students 2020-21
Mi Scholarship Programme
Xiaomi India has invited applications for the "Mi Scholarship Programme", Interested candidates can apply by using the link below. Mi Scholarship programme is an initiative of Xiaomi India to support the upper education of meritorious students who belong to underprivileged sections of the society. Under this scholarship, the scholars studying in school at 11/12 and undergraduate level will receive financial assistance to continue their studies.
- Open for Indian nationals only.
- Applicants must be studying in Class 11/12.
- They must have obtained at least 70% marks in the Class 10 board exam.
Benefits: INR 3,800
- Photo identity proof (Aadhaar Card)
- Passport size photograph
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof of admission (school/college/university ID card/bonafide certificate/etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy).
- Marksheets or grade card of Class 10
How can you apply?
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land on the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study - Register at Buddy4Study together with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the Mi Scholarship form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to start the appliance process.
- Fill within the required details within the online form .
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the terms and Conditions’ and click on on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.