MNIT Jaipur e-STC on Restructured Electricity Supply System: Operation and Planning
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur
TEQIP-111 Sponsored Five Days Online Short Tenn Course On
"Restructured Electricity Supply System: Operation and Planning"
14th —18th March, 2021
Online STC will be conducted by MNIT Jaipur from 14-18th March 2021. Applications are invited for the same.
Topic - "Restructured Electricity Supply System: Operation and Planning"
- Power Trading and Economics
- Power Regulations and Electricity Acts
- Operation of Deregulated Power System
- Power System Expansion Planning
- Risk Management and Uncertainty Characterization
- C o n g esti o n M an ag e m en t Renewable/Distributed Generation Integration
- Low Inertia Systems
- Large Scale EV/ Storage Integration
- Renewable and Load Forecasting
- Network Pricing
The course content will be delivered from a pool 01 experts on the subject from 1lTs/NITs, industries anti-other institutes of reputation.
- Last date for Registration 12/March/2021
- Intimation of Confirmation 13/March/2021
- Course Duration 14 . to 18. March 2021
The registration fee should be paid using digital mode to the following account. The payment receipt will be required to upload during the online registration.
- Persons from Industries Rs. 23601-
- Faculty of Academic Institutes Rs. 5901-
- Students / Research Scholars Rs. 2361-
- Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Account Name: The Registrar, MN IT Jaipur (TEQIP PhaseIII)
- Current Account No: 36875887782
- IFSC Code: SBIN001592 1
- Branch: mmT Campus, Jaipur.