MNIT Jaipur Recruitment for Research Associate
RECRUITMENT FOR RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur in the Department of Civil Engineering Inviting Applications for the post of Research Assistant (RA), MNIT Jaipur for Ministry of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, Govt. of India; funded research project entitled “Climate Change Impact Studies for Rajasthan (Area of Inland Drainage and Mahi Basin”.
|Upper Age Limit||35|
|SALARY||Rs 36,000/- Rs 38,000/- Rs 40,000/- +HRA|
Eligibility:- First of division (60% or equivalent CGPA) in B.Tech. (Civil/Agriculture/CSE/IT) and M.Tech. (Water Recourses Engineering/Remote sensing/Hydrology/DAM /Agriculture/Geomatics) with 3 years of relevant experience or PhD in relevant discipline. One paper in the SCI Journal.
Desirable: - Experience beyond minimum requirement and having experience related to Hydrological Modeling/ Climate Change Impact assessment in areas of Hydrology/Agriculture/Water Resources.
HOW TO APPLY?
The interested candidates may apply for the post by giving required details through E-MAIL after attaching a scanned copy of the signed application details regarding the educational qualifications, work experience, etc to email@example.com latest by 27/08/2020.
Applications received till 27/08/2020 will be screened in the present round. Applications received thereafter will be screened on a monthly basis till the vacancies exist/created.
- MNIT Jaipur reserves the right to fix suitable screening criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed through the given e-mail/Mobile and no separate interview letter will be issued for the same.
- An application can be submitted on plain paper (format: Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Age, Address of Communication, email ID, mobile no., NoC, qualifications from 10th onwards) with detailed CV, copies of degree(s)/certificate(s)/experience.
- Candidates should appear for the interview at their own cost along with their original certificates on announced date and time.
- Those who had applied earlier need not apply unless there is a change in their qualification/eligibility
Prof. Mahender Choudhary (PI)
For more information, see the official notification