MNNIT Allahabad e-STC on Advances in Power Technologies
One Week Online Short Term Course on
Advances in Power Technologies
14th – 18th December 2020
Department of Electrical Engineering, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad is organizing a One Week Online Short Term Course on "Advances in Power Technologies". This online STC will start from the 14th of December 2020 and will end on 18th December 2020.
- Power Electronic Converters for Renewable Energy System
- Renewable grid integration challenges
- Control and Protection Aspects in Smart Grid System
- DC Microgrid operation & Control
- Smart Metering System
- IoT Application in Power System
- Demand and load side management
- Smart grid communication
- Forecasting in renewable energy systems
- Energy Storage System
- Distribution generation management
- Machine learning Application in Power Systems
Who Can Attend?
- faculty members
- Doctoral & PG students
- Industry Professionals
How to Apply?
Candidates have required to email the scanned copy of the duly filled registration form along with the payment details to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th December 2020.
|Persons from Academia||1000|
|Persons from Industry||2000|
Phone: +91-9935161234 /+91-9455691568
For more information, see the below link