Morgan Stanley | Application for Associate, Apply asap!
Morgan Stanley is inviting applications for the Associate Role.
Morgan Stanley’s Institutional Equity Division (IED) is a world leader in the origination, distribution, and trading of equity, equity-linked, and equity-derivative securities.
- Fresher/ 0-1 year experience - Graduate (BCOM/BMS)
- Knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, etc
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Attention to detail, quality, and accuracy
- Good analytical skills
- Team player
Skills Required :
- Good Communication skills
Job Responsibilities :
- Researching corporate actions and taking necessary steps to realign firm systems/reports after co-ordinating with sales/business divisions, IT teams, and Operations
- Managing workflow tools, data integrity reports, CRM requests, user queries, etc
- Keeping contact repository database updated with contact moves, departures, mass address & telecom changes, etc
- Validating and setting up clients in the Firm’s customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Interaction/follow-up with MS sales representatives
- Composing & sending apt and properly worded communiqué requesting information, reporting errors & problems, responding to queries, etc
- Clean of Closed and Off-boarded clients