Morgan Stanley | Technology Summer Analyst Program, Apply by 31st December 2022
Morgan Stanley is inviting applications for Technology Summer Analyst Program. Interested ones can apply.
- You are a Bachelors's or Masters's student in your penultimate year of study.
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, or other related technical majors are preferred.
- You have experience with at least one programming language: e.g., Java, C++, or C#, and database knowledge.
- You have operating system knowledge (Windows and Unix).
- You have excellent problem-solving skills, experience in object-oriented development, good comprehension of data structures, algorithms, and complexity theory, and strong database, and scripting skills.
- You have excellent problem-solving, communication, teamwork, and analytical skills.
- You are fluent in English.
Summer Analysts join for 2 months in May of each year.