Neustar Associate Data Analytics
Overview: Neustar is looking for talented analysts with excellent quantitative and analytical skills. Neustar is an information services and technology company and a leader in identity resolution providing the data and technology that enables trusted connections between companies and people at the moments that matter most.
Job Requisition: R-3415 Assoc Data Analytics Insights (Open)
Primary Location: Hyderabad
What you'll be doing:
- You’ll help clients know everything they can about their customers and prospects, deliver exceptional customer experiences, and know if their marketing worked and how to make it better.
- You’ll help diagnose business needs, translate into questions that Neustar will answer, and architect ways to wrangle data from multiple sources.
- You’ll work closely with Neustar’s data scientists and consultants to identify new insights, translate findings into the stakeholder’s native language and tell stories to make complex things simple to understand and translate into measurable actions.
- You’ll implement our unified analytics solutions to address marketing effectiveness, return on investment (ROI), brand equity impact, segmentation, pricing, and environmental factors, and many more...
- Working knowledge of Excel, SQL, R, and Python or similar
- Excellent diagnostic skills to identify issues within data sets and identify solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree (required) with statistics or mathematical background: Econometrics, Data Mining, Operations Research, Quantitative Marketing, Finance, Engineering or similar
- An effective cross-functional communicator in both written and verbal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a large cross-functional team
- Ability and willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment and adapt to the situation
- Resilient work ethic with the capability to adapt to the situation, flexibility and nimbleness in terms of work planning, and the ability to think quickly on your feet.
- 0 - 1 years of quantitative analytics experience with marketing metrics and tracking is helpful but not required.
*For more details about the procedure click on the below-given link.*