NIT Andhra Pradesh e-FDP on DEEP LEARNING FOR NLP
Five Days Online Faculty Development Programme on
DEEP LEARNING FOR NLP
NIT Andhra Pradesh
23rd – 27th November 2020
Department of Computer Science and Engineering, NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ANDHRA PRADESH is organizing an online FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (FDP) On "DEEP LEARNING FOR NLP". This online FDP will start from the 23rd of November 2020 and will end on 27th November 2020.
- Supervised Models for NLP Tasks
- Sequence Labeling, Attention Models
- Deep Learning for Q & A Systems
- Mixed Script POS Tagging
- Multi-lingual zero-shot learning
- Multi-lingual searching
- Variational Auto Encoders and GANs for image and video captioning
- Deep Learning for document summarization
- Deep Learning for Machine Translation
- Aspect-Oriented Sentiment Analysis
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Faculty member
- Research scholar
|Registration fee||Rs. 500/-|
Last date of registration
|20th November 2020|
|Duration||23rd – 27th November 2020|
E-certificates are going to be issued to the participants who attend all the sessions and clear the quiz at the top of the programme.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
For more information, see the link below