NIT AP Workshop on Digital Image Processing and its Applications (DIPA-2020)
Digital Image Processing and its Applications
NIT Arunachal Pradesh
(24th August to 28th August 2020)
Department of Computer Science & Engineering, CSE National Institute of Technology NIT Arunachal Pradesh is organising an online Workshop on Digital Image Processing and its Applications This workshop will start from 24th August 2020 and will end on 28th August 2020, And sponsored by the TEQIP III
The topics which will be covered in this workshop on Digital Image Processing and its Applications are not limited to
- Spatial and frequency methods.
- Frequency domain image enhancements filtering, lowpass, highpass.
- FT, use of FT, fast FT. • Applications of wavelets in image processing.
- Introduction to various feature extraction techniques in image and video.
- Introduction to various dimensionality reduction techniques with recent state of art techniques.
- Few benchmark problems of pattern recognition in image analysis.
- Introduction to Deep Learning.
- Introduction to Brain-Computer Interface.
- BCI- Feature Extraction and Classification.
Lectures will be delivered by eminent academicians from reputed institutions like IITs/NITs/CUs. A few experts may be invited from Industries and R&D laboratories
The following candidates can apply for this online workshop at NIT Arunachal Pradesh
- Industry professional
- B.Tech student.
How to apply
Interested candidates who are eligible and want to participate in this Workshop can apply here
Meeting link = Google meet
|Students/ Research scholars||Rs. 50/-|
|Institute/ College Teachers||Rs. 100/-|
|Delegates from industries||Rs. 500/|
The registration fee should be paid online to:
“NITAP Account” payable at Axis Bank Naharlagun
A/C No: 919010005770836
kindly save the receipt or take a screenshot of the payment and send a copy via email to email@example.com )
9485230593, 9999778726(w) Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org