NIT Hamirpur Online workshop Design Challenges of IoT with AI & ML Applications
Five-day workshop (online mode) On
Design Challenges of IoT with AI & ML Applications
November 30th –December 04th, 2020
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering National Institute of Technology Hamirpur is organizing a Five-day workshop (online mode) On the Design Challenges of IoT with AI & ML Applications. This 5 days workshop at NIT Hamirpur will start on the 20th December 2020 and will end on the 4th December 2020.
The following topics will be covered in this online workshop on machine learning by the NIT Hamirpur,
- State of the Art in IoT
- Structure of the Internet of Things
- Applications and impact of IoT on society
- Edge Computing in 5G:how will it work in massive MIMO
- Challenges in Ultra-dense Networks in 5G
- Terahertz Non-Orthogonal Multiple Access (THz-NOMA)
- Optimal coherent communication in power line communications
- Channel estimation in molecular communication systems
- IoT application for landslide monitoring.
- IoT application in pipeline water leakage monitoring
- Communication technologies for IoT (ZigBee, BLE, 5-G IoT),
- MQTT protocol for IoT (full implementation hardware and software both)
- Optical Wireless Communication
- Convolutional Neural Network
- Application of AI & ML in IoT
- Wireless Sensor Network
- Evolution of Transistors & Emerging Transistors and their applications
Faculty members of IITs, NITs, IIITs, and other premier Institutions/Organizations of India.
The last date to apply for this workshop is November 20, 2020.
|Participants from Academia/R&D Labs||500/-|
|Participants from Industries||1000/-|
The following candidates can apply for this online workshop
- Faculty members
- Research scholars
- PG scholars
- industry/ R&D organizations
E-certificates will be provided by the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering National Institute of Technology Hamirpur to the participants, with at least 75% attendance.
How to apply
Interested candidates who want to join this five-day workshop (online mode) On the Design Challenges of IoT with AI & ML Applications at NIT Hamirpur can apply here or can fill the form below.