NIT Hamirpur STC on Advances in Structural Engineering
Online Short-Term Course
Advances in Structural Engineering
11th to 15th January 2021
Department of Civil Engineering National
Institute of Technology Hamirpur Hamirpur-177005 (H.P.)
A five day long online STC on Advances in Structural engineering is conducted by NIT Hamirpur from 11-15th January 2021. The primary aim of this e-STC is to enhance technical and professional competency as well as organizing skills of the faculty members in the field of structural engineering.
- Composite structures
- performance of prestressed concrete against high-velocity impact
- the ballistic response of concrete targets
- corrosion in metallic structures
- seismic behaviour of structures
- structural reliability
- advanced concrete technology
- stochastic mechanics
- retrofitting of structural members
- advanced structural health monitoring
- structural engineering
- fatigue behaviour, durability and performance of special concretes etc.
Registration Fee: Through SBI Collect (a) Rs. 200 for students
(b) Rs. 500 for participants from Academia/R&D Labs
(c) Rs. 1000 for participants from Industry
The interested candidates must deposit the nonrefundable registration fee through SBI collect with the following procedure:
a. Go to SBI collect and choose Himachal Pradesh as the state of Institution and type of Institution as an educational institute.
b. Choose NIT Hamirpur from Name of the Institutions and Select payment category as WORKSHOP FDP STC CONFERENCE.
c. Generate the payment slip and attach it with the registration form available at the link.
- Last date (Online Registration): 06-01-2021
- Confirmation by E-mail: 08-01-2021
- e-STC Duration: 11-01-2021 to 15-01-2021