NIT Jalandhar | Workshop and Training on Triple-Quad ICP MS, FESEM, EDS, and EBSD Analysis, Apply by 11th September 2022
NIT Jalandhar is organizing a 5-Days Hands-on Workshop and Training on Triple-Quad ICP MS, FESEM, EDS, and EBSD Analysis. Interested candidates can apply.
To build a rich intellectual potential embedded with interdisciplinary knowledge, human values, and professional ethics among the youth, aspirants to becoming scientists, engineers, and technologists so that they contribute to society and create a niche for a successful career.
- Triple Q-ICP-MS/Ms for challenging elemental & speciation workflow
- Surface morphology and characterization
- Electron backscattering diffraction analysis (EBSD)
- Basics and applications of FE-SEM
- Energy-dispersive X-ray spectroscopy (EDS)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry
- Heavy metal analysis
- Environmental sample analysis
- To highlight the importance of material characterization.
- To provide knowledge regarding various microscopic techniques used for material characterization.
- To provide insight knowledge on fundamentals and applications of TQ-ICPMS-LC techniques.
- Role of metal analysis for development and application of biocompatible materials.
- To develop analytical and creative thinking needed for research.
Who can attend:
Industry professionals/ Faculty members/ research scholars/ students can attend the workshop.
The registration fee for participants is Rs 500/- per participant (internal) and Rs 590/- per participant (external, including 18 % GST). Interested participants may kindly register and pay the fee from the Registration link provided on or before 11th September 2022.
12th -16th September 2022.