NIT Jalandhar: One Week e- STC on “Computational Methods and Analysis for Engineers”
TEQIP-III Sponsored One Week Online Short Term Course On
“Computational Methods and Analysis for Engineers”
November 18-22, 2020
Department of CHEMICAL ENGINEERING, NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY Jalandhar is organizing an online One Week Online Short Term Course On “Computational Methods and Analysis for Engineers” which is sponsored by TEQIP-III. This online STC will start from the 18th of November 2020 and will end on 22nd November 2020.
- Linear Regression Analysis
- Finite Element Modeling
- Chemical Engineering Computation Using Comsol Multiphysics
- Response Surface Methodology and Optimization
- Data Analytics in Process Industries
- Orthogonal Collocation & Technique and It’s Application in the Packed Bed Adsorption Column
- Modeling and Optimization of Membrane Separation Processes
- Polynomial Interpolation and the Least-Square Approximation: Applications in the Chemical Engineering
- Molecular Modelling and the Computational Analysis: Applications in the Development of Composites and Coatings
- Formulation of Governing Equation and to Solving with the Finite Difference in Heat and the Fluid Flow
- Modeling and Simulation of Wastewater Treatment Plants
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- academia Participants
- Industry professionals
- R & D laboratories
*No registration fee for NITJ students and employees.
Registration fee paid through Paytm OR Google Pay: +91-9819588825
Interested participants can apply here.
The last date to apply for this e-STC is 16th November 2020.
For more information, see the link below