NIT Nagaland online STC on Recent Development and Advances in Manufacturing Processes
One Week Online Short Term Course
“Recent Development and Advances in Manufacturing Processes”
07 - 11 December 2020
An online Short term course TEQIP-III sponsored on "Recent Development and Advances in Manufacturing Processes" by NIT Nagaland is being conducted from 07 - 11 December 2020.
Lecture sessions will be conducted by the expert faculties from IITs, NITs and other reputed Universities.
- Rolling Forming
- Wire ECM
- Sheet Metal Forming, Joining by Forming
- Influence of Manufacturing on Properties of Intermetallics
- Superplastic Forming, 3D Printing, High Energy Rate Forming, Avenues in Biomedical engineering in the present era, Fabrication & Characterization of Composite Materials
- Surface Modification using EDM.
- faculty members
- research scholars
- students of technical institutions, engineering colleges, polytechnics. universities, and other recognized institutions.
- Last date of Registration: 05th December 2020.
- Short Listing of Participants: 06th December 2020.
- Brochure and registration form can be downloaded from the institute website: https://nitnagaland.ac.in/
- The filled registration form should be sent to mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the Registration Deadline.
- Google form link for registration: https://forms.gle/G72Q56vzedtRgDsA9
- E-Certificate will be Provided for Each participant.
The offline registration form along with other details is attached here.