NIT Patna FDP/course on Deep Learning for Visual Computing and Communications (DeLViCCo-2020)
Faculty Development Program On
Deep Learning for Visual Computing and Communications (DeLViCCo-2020)
NIT Patna, NIT Silchar
15th October to 21 st October 2020
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology Silchar and Electronics and ICT academy at National Institute of Technology Patna is organizing an online Faculty Development Program On Deep Learning for Visual Computing and Communications (DeLViCCo-2020), This online FDP will start from the 15th October 2020 and will end on 21st October 2020, Interested candidate can apply for this FDP on Deeplearnig by NIT Patna and NIT Silchar.
The following topics will be covered in this Online FDP Deep Learning for Visual Computing and Communications (DeLViCCo-2020) at NIT Patna and NIT Silchar,
- Introduction to machine learning; Artificial Neural Networks,
- The Neuron Diagram, Perceptron, multilayer network, and backpropagation;
- Introduction to deep neural networks (DNN)-CNN, RNN, LSTM, etc. Advanced architecture, i.e., GAN, Transfer learning techniques, one-shot learning, etc.
- Transfer learning, Deep learning scopes,
- Impact of Deep Learning in this world of AI,
- Application to computer visions;
- Deep Architectures for medical image processing, analysis and diagnostics,
- Deep Architectures for Speech, Language and Pathological Signal Processing,
- Deep generative models for computational imaging,
- Deep Architectures for Natural Language Processing,
- Deep architectures for (speech and image-based) forensic and security-related applications,
- Computational intelligence in wireless communications and architectures,
- Computational intelligence in electromagnetics and allied domains.
the following candidates can apply for this online FDP by NIT Patna and NIT Silchar,
- Faculty members of UGC/AICTE recognized Universities
- Research scholars (Ph.D. only)
- Industry personals
|Faculty/ Research Scholar:||500/|
|Students (UG-Final yr, PG):||Rs. 500/-|
|Industry and others:||Rs. 1000/-|
Account Name: NIT Patna
Account No.: 50380476798
IFSC Code: ALLA0212286
the last date to apply for this FDP/Course on Deep Learning for Visual Computing and Communications is 14 October 2020
Total -100 seats
The selection will be done on first-cum-first-serve basis.
A PDF file of an online filled registration form with proof of registration fee paid will be sent through email to Dr. Ram Kumar Karsh. (email: )
How to apply
Interest candidates who are eligible can apply for this workshop at NIT Andhra Pradesh apply here or fill the form below.