NIT Rourkela | Application are Invited for National Workshop on Tribology for Equipment Reliability (NWTER-2022); Apply by 31st August 2022
NIT Rourkela is inviting applications for the National Workshop on Tribology for Equipment Reliability (NWTER-2022) on 12-16 September 2022, Interested Candidates can apply.
Important Dates :
For the registration, the application form can be downloaded from the link given below and the filled form needs to be sent on or before 31st August 2022. Registration can also be done offline by sending the hard copy of the form by post. https://www.nitrkl.ac.in/Academics/Events/Workshops
Potential Attendance :
- Undergraduates and postgraduate students
- Research Scholars
- Faculty and scientists
- Industry personnel
The workshop will cover different aspects of tribology, such as:
- Lubricants and additives
- Condition monitoring and maintenance
- Friction wear and surface engineering
- Rotor dynamics
- Engine tribology
- Simulation and modeling
Registration Fee :
- a. Students/research scholars: 2000/-
- b. Faculty from Academia: 3500/-
- c. Delegates from Industry &R&D units: 20000/- *
- The workshop fee includes a workshop kit, course material, working lunch, and refreshments during the program days. Accommodation can be arranged for outside participants at NIT guest houses on a payment basis.
- The registration fees can also be paid directly by account transfer.
- Branch Name: SBI, NIT Campus, Rourkela.
- IFSC code: SBIN0002109
- Account Name: CONFERENCE NIT ROURKELA
- Account Number: 36734418111