NIT Rourkela | GIAN Course on Machining instabilities and Preventive approaches for modern production industries, Apply by 10th September 2022
NIT Rourkela is organizing a GIAN-sponsored 5-Day Course on Machining instabilities and Preventive approaches for modern production industries, Interested candidates can apply.
In today’s highly competitive machining industries, assessment of quality, cost, sustainability, and productivity is made on the bases of surface integrity, tool wear, cutting power, chatter control, dimensional integrity, and many other factors. The objective of the maintenance department is to monitor the machining conditions and suggest some control measures to achieve better quality and productive outcomes.
- Exposing participants to the fundamentals of machine tool dynamics.
- Build confidence and capability amongst the participants in the application of stability assessment procedures.
- Providing exposure to the practical problems and their solutions, through case studies and live projects in machine tool dynamics.
- Enhancing the capability of the participants to identify and control the chatter instability in machining operations to optimize productivity.
Who should attend:
Any enthusiast of knowledge-based, optimized, and sustainable manufacturing. Executives, engineers, and researchers from manufacturing, service, and government organizations, including R&D laboratories. Students or Faculty from reputed academic institutions and technical institutions.
Follow the below steps for the registration:
- Step1: GIAN Web(Portal)Registration(Individuals who have already registered to GIAN earlier do not need to repeat) Go to the GIAN website: (http://www.gian.iitkgp.ac.in/GREGN/index) and create a login user ID and Password. Fill up the registration form and do web registration. First-time users need to register and pay a one-time fee of INR500/-.
- Step2: Course Registration (Through GIAN Portal) Click on the “Course Registration” option given at the top of the registration form. Select the Course titled “Machining instabilities and Preventive approaches for modern production industries” from the list and click on the “Save” option. Confirm your registration by clicking on “Confirm Course”. Once you enroll for the course, an Enrolment/Application number will be generated and the course coordinator will be notified. Last date Portal Registration: 10th September 22
- Step3: Course Fee Payment (after selection list)
- Bank Account Details:
- Name: Continuing Education, NIT, Rourkela
- Account Number: 10138951784
- IFSC Code: SBIN0002109
|Students||500 + 18% GST|
|Academics/Industries||1000 + 18% GST|
|Foreign participants||100 USD + 18% GST|